Actually this is easier than you might think! A liquid thermometer will help you get an accurate reading. In a refrigeration unit place a glass of water in the area where the beer is stored. Allow the water to sit for twenty four hours and then submerge the liquid thermometer in the water and you will get an accurate reading of liquid temperature.
You should also monitor dispensed beer by occasionally drawing a glass and put the thermometer in the glass. This will give you an accurate reading of the keg temperature.
Why does my glass have too much foam and not enough beer?
Check the following items:
1) Check your beer temperature first and find out if it’s cold enough.
2) Is your CO2 Pressure set between 12-14 lbs?
3) Is your faucet dirty or in bad condition?
4) Is your hose kinked or twisted?
5) Did you draw the beer correctly?
1) Your beer may be too cold (frozen or nearly frozen)
2) Your beer may have been without refrigeration for extended periods
3) Your beer may be old
4) Your faucet, hose or coupler may need cleaning
5) Your glassware may be dirty
King Keg is proud to be number one Beer
Keg and Beer Kegerator King in Los Angeles, Southern California over the
past 11 years. All our Beer Keg and Beer Kegerator Services are of the
best quality. We can perform all kings or Beer Keg and Beer Kegerator Services - home delivery, Sales, Repair, Maintenance
and CO2 Refills.
We provide Beer Keg and Beer Kegerator Services in Los Ageless and all Southern California area. All you need to order Beer Keg and Beer Kegerator Services
in Los Angeles or Southern California is make a call 1-877-KING-KEG